- Jagged Alliance Online Review
- Blizzard Details Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.4 Changes
- Diablo 3 Class Resource Mechanics Overview
- Leveling Speed in TERA Online
- League of Legends Finally Releasing Spectator Mode
- New Business Model: Selling Beta Keys
- Diablo III Release Date Revealed: May 15
- Star Trek Online Now Free to Play
- Battlefield 3 Launch Trailer
- CoD Modern Warfare 3 Launch Trailer
- Blizzcon 2011: Blizzard DOTA, Free Diablo III, Mists of Pandaria
- Is Diablo 3 Blizzard’s Answer to SWTOR?
SubscribeGet the latest Trolr posts delivered to your email inbox!
- All Points Bulletin
- Assassins Creed
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Bioshock 2
- Call of Duty
- Champions Online
- Chronicles of Spellborn
- Concept Art
- Deus Ex
- Dungeon Keeper
- Fallen Earth
- Featured Articles
- Final Fantasy
- Global Agenda
- Guild Wars
- Heroes of Might and Magic
- Heroes of Newerth
- Jagged Alliance 2
- Jagged Alliance Online
- League of Legends
- Left 4 Dead
- Path of Exile
- Retro Spotlight
- Serious Sam
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior
- Star Trek Online
- Tera Online
- Warhammer Online
- World of Warcraft
TagsActivision Aion All Points Bulletin arkham asylum Assassins Creed batman beta beta keys Blizzard Blizzcon Blizzcon 2009 Call of Duty Cataclysm Cryptic Cryptic Studios Deus Ex Deus Ex Human Revolution Diablo Diablo 3 DotA Fallen Earth fps funny gameplay GamesCon Heroes of Newerth Infinity Ward League of Legends mmorpg Modern Warfare 2 NCsoft News open beta Reviews Screenshots Starcraft 2 Star Trek Online STO SWTOR Torchlight trailers Videos World of Warcraft wow wow cataclysm
We Haz RSS!
League of Legends Archive
Posted on April 27, 2012 | No CommentsThe spectator mode is one of the most anticipated features players have been expecting from League of Legends developer Riot Games. We’ve first seen it in action well over a...
Posted on July 14, 2010 | No CommentsI played League of Legends some time ago during the beta and unfortunately didn’t find it much fun back then. The biggest complaint I had is the fact that the...
Posted on October 10, 2009 | No CommentsLeague of Legends is yet another game based on the ultra popular Defense of the Ancient (DotA) map for Warcraft III. If you want to find out more about the...